REAL PEOPLE BUSINESS LOAN
Q: Are you a SME who needs quick funds of up to Ksh. 3,000,000?
A: Then, our REAL PEOPLE BUSINESS LOAN is for you!
Real People Business Loan (MEF) is specially designed for SMEs. It is a general-purpose loan for financing general business expenditure, working capital needs, business expansion, emergencies and unexpected expenditure and asset acquisition
Or get a REAL CASH LOAN PRODUCT (“Real money when you need it-Fast!)”
Real People’s Real Cash Loan is an emergency product that provides a business person with fast access to cash. It is a convenient product for business people looking for an opportunity to leverage on their motor vehicle to access a loan real fast to take advantage of emergent business opportunities or business emergencies.
Why get a Real People Business Loan?
Product Features - Real People Business Loan
- New Clients: Kshs 300,000 – 1,000,000
- Repeat Clients: Kshs 250,000 – 3,000,000
- 6,9,12,15 and 18 months.
- New clients qualify for a maximum of 12 months then graduate to the subsequent cycle.
- Loan top-up only allowed at half the term of the loan.
- The graduation will be based on affordability and repayment.
- Competitive interest rates.
Product Features - Real Cash Loan
- New customers: Kes 250,000 -1,000,000
- Repeat customers: Kes 100,000 – 1,000,000
- 6 months as the maximum term
- Competitive interest rates
Key Requirements for Credit Decisions
- Business Permit that demonstrates one year in business
- 6 months’ bank statements
- 2 referees
- CRB report
Why should you consider us and not any other institution?
- We are true Real People-We keep our word.
- No deposits or banking tracking for months before accessing a loan.
- Flexible loan term from 1 to 24 months.
- Fast processing supported with the latest modern technology system to enable you access a loan within 48-72 hours.
- Personalized service at your door step.
- Frequent and sound financial advice on business management.
How does it work?
Meet our friendly relationship officer who will assess your business and determine the amount of loan you qualify for.
Once the assessment is done, the relationship officer will collect information from you and begin the application process.
Information required includes:
- Existing business of more than two years.
- A collateral.
- A bank statement and sales record to track business cash flows.
Loan is processed and you are notified once the amount requested has been approved.
Amount requested is transferred to your account.