Do I need to open an account to access a loan from Real People?
No, Real People is a non-deposit taking lender and does not require an applicant to hold a banking account with us.
How can I draw down an amount from my pre-approved facility?
To draw down an amount:
By mobile phone:
- Dial *471# on your phone.
- Select ‘draw down’ option.
- Enter amount to draw down.
- Select a payment option (how you would like the amount to paid to you).
- Click ok and wait for a confirmation message.
On this website:
- Click here and fill in the form.
- A member of staff will contact you in due course.
How can I pay my loan?
You can pay your loan using either of the following three methods:
Method 1: Direct Debit
Fill in a form at our branch authorizing direct bank debits.
Method 2: Paying Via Bank Deposit
To pay your loan via bank:
- Deposit the money to any of the following banks:
|BANK||ACC. NO||BRANCH NAME||ACCOUNT NAME|
|KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK (KCB) – KES||1107083826||MOI AVENUE NAIROBI||REAL PEOPLE KENYA LTD|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SCB) – KES||0102006022000||MOI AVENUE NAIROBI||REAL PEOPLE KENYA LTD|
|CFC STANBIC BANK||0100000142338||ILH||REAL PEOPLE KENYA LTD|
|CO-OPERATIVE BANK||01136395029100||TOM MBOYA||REAL PEOPLE KENYA LTD|
|EQUITY BANK||0810299578702||EQUITY CENTRE||REAL PEOPLE KENYA LTD|
Indicate your name and contract number on the deposit slip and present the slip to any of our branch.
You will be issued with a Real People receipt thereafter.
Method 3: Paying Via M-Pesa
To pay your loan via M-PESA
- Go to Safaricom M-PESA menu on your phone.
- Select Paybill and click OK
- Input 506200 as the paybill number and click OK
- Input your contract number as the the account name and click OK
- Input amount and click OK.
- Input your m-pesa number and click OK
|Minimum Amount (Kshs)||Maximum Amount (Kshs)||Charges (Kshs)|