BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT LOAN
A Business Improvement Loan is given to people who are in business and want to expand their operations. The loan enables business people to acquire assets, carry out renovations to existing premises, expand current operations and/ or open new outlets. The loan enables one to:
- Acquire assets for business purposes.
- Carry out renovations to existing business premises.
- Expand current operations
- Open new outlets among others.
Why a Business Improvement Loan?
- You can access loans from Ugx. 2,500,000 up to Ugx 12,500,000
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 15 months.
- A quick and easy application process and disbursement
- No deposit or membership is required
- Flexible repayment options e.g. Direct Debit, Standing Order and MTN – Mobile Money.
Requirements you need to access a Business Improvement Loan
You can apply if you:
- Operate a legal / authorized business
- Have been in business for the last 2 years
- Are between the ages of 25 – 65 years
- Business records e.g sales records
- A national Identification document e.g. Passport or Voters Card
- Trading licence for last 2 years
- 3 months bank statements