Do I need to open an account to access a loan from Real People?
No, Real People is a non-deposit taking lender and does not require an applicant to hold a banking account with us.
How can I pay my loan?
You can pay your loan using either of the following two methods:
PAYING VIA BANK
To pay your loan via bank:
1. Deposit the money to any of the following banks:
|BANK||ACC. NO||BRANCH NAME||ACCOUNT NAME|
|DFCU BANK||01073500171311||JINJA ROAD||REAL PEOPLE FINANCIAL SERVICES|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SCB) – UGX||0102014144000||SPEKE ROAD||REAL PEOPLE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD|
|STANBIC BANK||9030005745607||FOREST MALL||REAL PEOPLE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD|
2. Indicate your name and contract number on the deposit slip and present the slip to any of our branch.
3. You will be issued with a Real People receipt thereafter.
PAYING VIA MTN MOBILE MONEY
To pay your loan via MTN MOBILE MONEY
- Go to MTN mobile money menu on your phone.
- Select Paybill and Select Pay goods and services, click OK
- Input RPFS as the CODE number and click OK
- Input amount and click OK.
- Input your contract number and the customer/account name and click OK
- Confirm payment and click OK